FPL Group Of Companies
5 Verticals :: 1000+ Employees :: 1000+cr Revenues (>$150+ M) :: 20+ Operations Centers
FPL group companies represent major industries including Manufacturing, Automotive Retail and Distribution and Solar LED Manufacturing. It is among the top 50 Automotive Dealerships in the country with 14 touchpoints. FPL Group of Companies constitutes five verticals. They are:
- Engineering Plastics Compounds
- FORMPOLY, STARFLAM Brands
- 400+ formulations | 120+ UL Cards
- Multi Location Manufacturing
- Top 100 automotive dealerships group in India
- 10+ touchpoints across Tamil Nadu
- 1500+ families, 500+ employed
- Top 100 automotive dealership group in India
- 500+ families, 150+ employed
- Automotive Group revenue of 350+ crores (USD 50+M)
- Solar, LED Lighting Solutions
- Joint Venture with Nokero, USA
- Chennai: Bengaluru: Denver, USA
- Regeneration of Green Products for Co2 footprint
40+ years of specialization
Providing Services since 1991
FPL has also collaborated with Eurostar Engineering Plastics (EEP), France to offer a comprehensive range of over 120 Grades of Flame Retardant Compounds with UL Certification, increasing the product range to a much broader level to ensure maximum availability of products.
With approvals from Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) including Hyundai, Bajaj, Siemens, LG and L&T, FPL has a global product reach. FPL is known for its timely delivery of products and uncompromising quality.
our corporate social responsibility
” We recognise our impact on communities where we operate and strongly believe that there is tremendous scope to change their lives. We aim to be a trusted partner, contributing to the social, economic and environmental progress of India. As a responsible corporate firm, we are committed to sustainable development and inclusive growth with a focus on issues related to water, environment, healthy living, music, rural education, social advancement, gender equality and women empowerment. “
FPL’s mission is to design and manufacture an extensive range of Engineering Thermoplastic Compounds and Solutions for a large and diverse market, and to ensure the maximum availability of products across industries.
Our Vision is to be a globally competitive, technology-led organisation designing, manufacturing and delivering world-class Engineered Product Solutions. We shall achieve this with a competent team of motivated employees and delighted business partners. We are committed to high ethical, health and safety standards in all we do.